Sunday, October 31, 2021

Star of Wonder

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have another Christmas themed Slimline card using products from Divinity Designs including  one of the new stamp sets included in the October 2021 Blessings Box.

To create the Slimline portion of my card I used the Slimline Card Base; Slimline Pierced Layering Rectangles and Slimline Rectangles die sets. 

On the plain gold panel I used the Slimline Lattice Embossing Folder to add some texture to the panel.

I die cut a panel of paper from the Slimline Shine Bright Paper Pad using one of the dies from the Slimline Pierced Layering Rectangles die set. I then stamped the sentiment from the Star of Wonder Stamp set to the centre of the panel.

I added the Nativity image and Star from the Christmas Bulb die set to the centre panel.


For the inside of the card, I die cut the slimline panels using the Slimline Pierced Layering Rectangles and the Slimline Rectangles die set. I then stamped another of the sentiments from the Star of Wonder stamp set. I added another of the stars from the Christmas Bulb die set above the sentiment.













1 comment:

scrappin' GA peach said...

What a stunning card!
I love every inch!!! Just gorgeous!!!