Monday, October 11, 2021

Bundle of Sunshine


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Sunflower Slimline card I created recently. This card uses the September 2021 My Monthly Hero kit which contains the large sunflower image, with coordinating dies and stencils. Normally the kits included smaller images, this time around it is just the one large image and three or four sentiments.

I love how this kit comes with the coordinating stencils which take the hard work out of coloring.

I also used Pink and Main's Plaid slimline die for the background of my card.


For the inside of my card, I used the left over part of the sunflower image I used on the front to add to the bottom left of my card. 

I added the "hello" die which is also included in the kit, adding the other sentiment included in the stamp set.








 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So pretty - love that the stencils mean no colouring.