Friday, October 29, 2021

Santa Snow Globe

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created using stamps and dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs, all dies used were designed by Joset Designs.

To create my card I used the Snow Globe die. I die cut the snow globe frame once from silver cardstock and 4 times from white cardstock, I layered the frames together with the silver frame on the top. For the centre portion of the snowglobe I die cut from navy cardstock and used white paint to spatter over the panel. I used a snow/dirt border included in the Adventure Edges 2 die set to add the snow at the bottom of the snow globe. I die cut the snow globe stand from green 7 white cardstock, layering them so they were the same height as the frame. 

I white embossed the Christmas sentiment to the green stand using a sentiment from the Holiday Sparkle stamp set which is included in the Classic Christmas Special Kit.

In the centre of the snow globe I added Santa, using the Santa Claus die set.

I adhered the snow globe and Santa to a 5 inch x 7 inch top folding card. I then added the snowflakes around the snow globe which are also included in the Snow Globe die set.


For the inside of the card I added a strip of patterned paper to the left side of my card. I then added another of the sentiments from the Holiday Sparkle stamp set.

I added the snowflakes around the sentiment which have been glittered using Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.