Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Bonjour, Life is a Journey

 

Bonjour Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card I created recently, using stamps and dies from Honey Bee Stamps.

To create the background scene, I used Honey Bee Stamps Slimline Borders die set to create the various hills above the the road. I used the Paris Skyline Scene Builder die set to add the Eiffel Tower and other Parisian buildings to the scene.

I used stamps from the Enjoy the Ride stamp set to add the bunnies on the moped and sentiments.

I added red clay hearts over the background to finish off the front of my card.

For the inside of my card I added the birthday sentiment from Concord and 9th's Perfect Pairings - Birthday die set. I die cut this from red and black cardstock, offsetting the sentiment slightly so a shadow is seen.

I added another Eiffel Tower to the lower section of my card, so that the uppermost part of the tower was between the sentiment.

I also added the sentiment and heart to the top right hand corner of the card.