Monday, October 18, 2021

You're the Best Polygon

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a slimline card I created recently.

To create the background of my card I used Honey Bee Stamps Polygon Thin Frames die, using the die to die cut shapes from 6 different colors. I then assembled each of the polygons, alternating the order of each of the pieces. I adhered the polygons to the front panel of a slimline card, trimming off any over hanging edges. I was able to used one polygon to add the half polygon panels along the top and bottom of the card.

I didn't want to cover up the background too much, so I kept this simple and just added the sentiment which is from Simon Says Stamp.


To create the border along the bottom of the inside of the card, I had to die cut a couple more panels so I had enough to cut in half and adhere along the bottom edge.

I added the "Big Hugs" sentiment which is from Picket Fence Studios' Big Happy Hugs Word Die.












1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This is sort of mesmerizing!