Friday, October 8, 2021

Hello Flowers

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a floral Slimline card I created. 

This card was mostly created using a stencil from Simon Says Stamp's Slimline Floral Builder stencil. This stencil includes the lawn, the cloud builder and flowers. I used Distress Oxide inks in various colors to create my floral scene.

I used one of the rectangle slimline dies from Spellbinders Slimline Hemstitch die set to die cut the floral panel. I then used the larger slimline dies included in the die set to die cut the pink panel which I layered onto a top folding slimline card base.

I stamped butterflies onto my card using a solid butterfly stamp from Lawn Fawn's Mom + Me stamp set.

For the sentiment I used Pinkfresh Studio's Perfect Sentiments - Birthday Hot Foil Stamp & coordinating die to add the "Hello" which is foiled using black foil.


For the inside of the card, I added the "Thinking of You" sentiment using Honey Bee Stamps Thinking of You Big Time stamp set and coordinating dies.

I added the grass and some flowers along the bottom of the card.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love how cheerful this card is