Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Life Is Like A Bolt of Fabric

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Quilt themed square card I created recently using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs.

For the quilt background I used the new Flower Petal Quilt die and papers from the Christmas Paper 2014 collection.. I die cut the die  to die cut 4 different papers from the paper collection as well as one from white cardstock. I then paper pierced all the various designs to create the patterned quilt.

I layered the quilt onto a scalloped square using the Scalloped Squares die set. This was then layered to a top folding square card using the Square Card Base with Layer die set.

I used one of the sentiment from the Jesus is the Stitch stamp set onto white cardstock. I die cut and layered the sentiment using the Double Stitched Circles and Circles die sets.


For the inside of the card, I added the blue corners to each of the corners of the inside square which were left over from die cut the blue paper in the Flower Petal Quilt die. 

I used another of the sentiments included in the Jesus Is The Stitch stamp set which I die cut and layered using the Squares and Scalloped Squares die sets.