Friday, October 22, 2021

Cross Stitch Merry Christmas

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Slimline card using dies and papers from Divinity Designs October release.

I used the Slimline Cross Stitch Background die to die cut a sheet of paper from the Candy Cane Paper Die Duos set. I then layered this to a white slimline rectangle panel using the Slimline Rectangles die set. This was then layered to a top folding slimline card using the Slimline Layering Rectangles; Slimline Scalloped Rectangles and Slimline Card Base.

For the sentiment I used the new Slimline Merry Christmas die set, die cutting the top layer from red and the shadow from white cardstock. I layered this onto rectangle panels using the Slimline Pierced Rectangles and Slimline Rectangles die sets.

I added the candy cane to the right side of my card using the Candy Cane die set.


For the inside of the card, I adhered a stripe of the patterned paper I used on the front, but this time without using the Slimline Cross Stitched Background die. 

I die cut two more candy canes and added them to either side of the card.

For the sentiment I used one of the frames and sentiments from the Candy Cane Paper/Die Duos set.