Friday, October 15, 2021

Sweet Christmas Wishes

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Slimline card using new October release products from Divinity Designs.

To create the slimline portion of my card I used Divinity Designs Slimline Card Base, Slimline Pierced Layering Rectangles and Slimline Rectangles die set.

 I used the new Slimline Petals Embossing Folder to dry emboss the red paper that had been die cut with the Slimline Rectangles die set.

The paper and decorative pieces (candy canes, sentiment etc) are from the Candy Cane Paper/Die Duos set. This set includes 4 candy cane themed patterned papers; 2 solid papers (red & green) Candy Cane Frames Papers and Candy Cane Sentiment Papers as well as dies that allow you to die cut all the frames and sentiments. There is also a refill pack available for this set in case you need more of the papers.


For the inside of the card I created a white slimline rectangle panel using the Slimline Pierced Rectangles die set. I then added the red curved red panel which was die cut using the Slimline Curvy Slopes die set and the Slimline Petals Embossing Folder.

I added the candy cane, frame and sentiment which are all from the Candy Cane Paper/Die Duos set.





1 comment: