Monday, October 25, 2021

Wishing You Peace and Beauty


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Slimline shaker card using products from the new October 2021 Blessings Box. This kits is perfect for making Christmas cards and contains three different styles of Vintage Ornament Shaker die sets .

For my card today I decided to create a slimline card. I used Divinity Designs Slimline Card Base and Slimline Rounded Windows to create the slimline portion of my card. As you can see I went with a dark blue and silver color combo using the silver cardstock included the the Blessings Box Metallic Card Pack. I used papers from the Shine Bright Slimline Paper Pad to add behind the windows in my card.

For the ornaments I used the Vintage Ornament Shaker Set 2 die set to make two shaker ornaments. Inside the ornaments I added silver sequins which are also included in the kit.

For the centre panel I added a sentiment using the new Christmas Season Stamp set. This sentiment was stamped onto white cardstock and then I used the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die sets to layer it onto my card.


I always like to decorate the inside of my card when I am in the process of creating. For this card I used the Slimline Layering Rectangles and Slimline Rectangles die sets to create the layers for my slimline card. I again used paper from the Slimline Shine Bright Paper Pad for the top panel.

I added another ornament to the right hand side of the card, this time making it so it wasn't a shaker ornament, so the inside would stay flat. 

For the sentiment I used another sentiment from the Christmas Season stamp set, using the Double Stitched Rectangles and Rectangles dies for layering it onto my card.










1 comment: