Sunday, October 24, 2021

Wonderful Christmas


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created recently using products from Divinity Designs October 2021 Blessings Box. This time around the kit contains tree different Ornament Shaker die sets, a beautiful background die, two Christmas themed sentiment stamps, metallic cardstock and metallic colored sequins. 

For my card today I used the Starry Night Background, I die cut this background from teal cardstock and then layered it to a piece of patterned paper from the Winter Paper Pad. I layered this panel to the Matting Rectangle and then to the A2 Landscape Case Base with Layers die.

For the ornaments I used the Vintage Ornament Shaker Set 1 die set. As the name suggests you can use the ornaments to create a shaker effect, but for this card I just used them flat, die cutting the ornament from aqua and silver cardstock and paper piecing the ornaments together. I added twine to the top of each ornament.

I stamped a sentiment from the Christmas Season stamp set and then die cut this sentiment using one of the rectangles from the Sentiment Strip with Layers die set.


For the inside of my card I added the rectangle layers using the Double Stitched Rectangles and Rectangles die set.

I added another ornament to the right hand side of the card.

I added another sentiment from the Christmas Season stamp set which I layered onto the card using the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die set.












 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Those ornaments are so pretty