Friday, October 7, 2022

Autumn Accordion Cards

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a couple of Accordion cards featuring products from Divinity Designs September release. Yes I know I am a month late! Unfortunately the postal services on both sides of the ocean are super slow right now, so it takes longer for my parcels to arrive. 


For my first card I have created an Accordion Card using the Accordion Card with Layers die set and the new Accordion Card Add-Ons die set. I love this addition, it gives the card a completely different look and I am looking forward to playing with it more in the future.

To decorate my card I used the Thanksgiving Gnomes Paper/Die Duo set ... I love the mix of papers and gnomes included in this set. I used the Double Stitched Ovals die set to add the layers to the three panels of my card.

For the sentiment I pulled out the new Happy Fall Stamp/Die Duo set. 


Here is a look at my card when it is closed, ready to be placed in an envelope. I alternated the layering of the patterned papers, so that the zig zag paper was the one seen when the card is closed.


For my second card, I have again created an Accordion Card using the Accordion Card with Layers and Accordion Card Add-Ons die sets.

This time around I used the Slimline Autumn Plaid Paper Pad for all the layers and decorated my card using the Happy Fall Stamp/Die Duo.

I also added a few leaves around the sentiment, which are from the Thanksgiving Gnomes Paper/Die Duo set.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed, ready to be placed in an envelope.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great cards ... I like that add on die set, too. Glad your dies finally arrived!