Monday, October 10, 2022

Santa Easy Fold Card

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have a fun Christmas card to share with you all. This is a fun fold using Creative Craft Products Diamond Fold Easy Fold die set. I used this die last week to create a birthday card, adhering the front panel to a 5 x 7 card back. After finishing that card, I saw a card Sam Calcott made in her demo for these dies a few months ago where she used two of the fronts, adhering each to a 5 x 7 panel which had been folded in half. I loved the card so much and as I had my dies out already I decided to create a Christmas card using the technique.

To decorate my card I used stamps from Made To Surprise Santa Claus Stamp Set which was part of her Shutter Blind Collection a few months ago.


Here is a look at my card when it is opened. You can see the 5 x 7 inch panel in the centre of the card which has been folded in half. I used this area to add panels using Whimsy Stamps Mini Slim Notched and Mini Slim Notched Stitched die sets to add my sentiments. There is extra room on these panels to add a personal greeting when needed.

I finished decorated the inside by adding more of the images from the Santa Claus Stamp set and The Christmas Tree stamp set also from Made To Surprise.


Here is another view of the inside of my card, so you can see the folds a little better. There is one fold in the centre and then one either side of the red panel where the angled panels are adhered.

When closed, this card measures 5 x 7 so will fit in a 5 x 7 envelope.

Other Supplies:

Sentiments Jolly Stamp Set - Kaisercraft (discontinued)





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a fun fun-fold for the holidays