Thursday, October 20, 2022

Roarsome


 Hi Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Lynn McAuley our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Reptiles – Apparently October 21 is National Reptile Day. Be sure your card this week features the reptile of your choice: an alligator, a lizard, a turtle, a snake, a dinosaur! Or include them all! You choose!


I have purchased a few dinosaur stamps and dies in the past few months, so this was the perfect opportunity to get a few of them to create my card today.


For my card I used dies from Whimsy Stamps, the dinosaurs are from a die set called Roaring and the setting is from a die set called Roamsome. I also used papers from Whimsy Stamps Lost in Space Slimline Paper Pad for the background of my card. My slimline card measures 3 3/4 inches x 8 3/4 inches.



For the inside of my card I added a purple border along the bottom edge of my card using a slimline die from Honey Bee Stamps. I also added two more of the dinosaur images. to my card.


To finish off my card I added a dinosaur themed sentiment using a sentiment from Pretty Pink Posh's Dinosaur Friends Stamp set and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from Spellbinders Birthday UnBoxing Stamp set.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I'm loving this awesome color palette with your delightful dinosaurs, Frances!!

Lois said...

Fun card! I love the "punny" sentiments.

Liz Williams said...

Those purples just grabbed my eye immediatly!!

Karen Aicken said...

Great card for that challenge - love the colours.

MiamiKel said...

How cheeky and fun! My son told me to go with a dinosaur when I asked him for all of the reptiles lol