Monday, October 17, 2022

Happy B-Day

 

Hi Crafty Friends, 

Today I am sharing a 6 x 6 Gatefold Shutter card using Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Effortless 6 x 6" Shutter Card die set. I have made Gatefold Shutter Cards in A5 (Australian Size); A2 (USA Size) and Slimline Size, but I believe this is the first 6 x 6 version I have made. And now I have the die set, it won't be the last!


Over recent months, I have made a couple of Paddington themed cards using stamp sets. I finally got my hands on the paper pad which is also available which includes patterned papers and toppers, so for my card today I made use of this.


Here you can see the front of my card with the belly band removed, the dies to create the belly band are also included in the die set.


Here the card is partially opened, starting to reveal the sentiment which is hidden behind the shutters.


Finally the full reveal, I used a birthday sentiment from LDRS Creative's Essential Birthday Sentiments stamp set for my sentiments on this card.


I added a panel to the back of the card so that I could add another birthday sentiment and some more Paddington images. There is also plenty of room here to write a personal greeting when I am ready to send this card to someone.