Monday, October 24, 2022

Gnoel

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a gnome themed Christmas card that I have created. 

I used the Made to Surprise By Sam Catcott's 5 x 7 Side Panel die set from her latest Showstopper Collection to create the base of my card. For this card I created the card as a single side panel card, but you can make a few different styles of "Showstopper" cards by die cutting two of the card bases and adhering them together. This card fold flat and will fit in a 5 x 7 envelope.


To decorate my card, I have used Spellbinder's Gnome Tree die set. I die cut the gnomes from white, green and red cardstock and pieced them together which means I was able to make two gnome trees. I have put the other aside for another card at some point.

I used Karen Burniston's Alphabet die set to add the "GNOEL" sentiment down the right panel off the card.

To finish off the card I added some stars which I die cut from gold glitter cardstock using a star die from the Creative Craft Products Star Perfect Flips die set.



For the back of the card, I added a couple more panels to use for a sentiment and a personal greeting.

I added two sentiments from Picket Fence Studio's A Christmas Gnome stamp set on the panel on the right. 

For the panel on the left I added another gnome, die cut using the Gnome Tree die and some stars.













1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a fun holiday card!