Wednesday, October 12, 2022

With Love At Christmas

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have another Christmas card to share with you today, using dies from Karen Burniston. I have gone with no traditional Christmas colours for my card, taking inspiration from a paper pad I recently received.


For my card today I have mixed some of the recently released products with some previously released, the great thing about Karen Burniston's dies is that everything works together.

For the front of my card I added the fireplace scene using the Fireplace Pop-up die set, this die set works well as either a pop-up on the inside or flat on the front as I have used on my card. I also used the Fireplace Extras 1 die set to add some of the additional images to may card.

The presents on the lower left side of my card were created using the gifts included in the Gift Pivot Panels die set.

I also added a stamped sentiment, using MFT Stamps Bitty Holiday Sentiments stamp set.


For the inside of my card, I created a pop-up card using the Gift Pivot Panels die set. I used colours inspired by the designer paper to add the presents to the pop-up panel.

The layers on the front and inside of my card were all die cut using the Rectangles - Crosshatch die set. I also added a white rectangle panel to the right side of my card for a place to write a personal greeting.

To finish off my card I added the "Merry Christmas" sentiment. This is a two line sentiment die, so I cut it apart to make it fit on my card.





 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful - I love the colours.