Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Witching You A Happy Halloween

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

As Halloween is only a few weeks away now, I decided to share a fun Halloween themed card I created recently using products from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott.


For my card today I created a Sliding Window or Sliding Pop-up Card using the 6 x 6 Circular Slider Card die set from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Super Sliders Collection. About a couple of month or so ago Sam also released her first Halloween dies in her Turn and Reveal Collection, so this was an opportunity to use the stamps, dies and papers from this collection before it was too late for this year.


When you pull the tab at the top of the card, the main circle panel moves to the upright position revealing a secret message as it does. This die set comes with a scallop circle to add under the plain circle, but as I was using the circle for a moon, I decided to just layer using another plain circle.

The witch and cobwebs are both from the Haunting times stamp/die set, the die cut house, tombstones and pumpkins are from the Halloween Icons die set. I also added the tree beside the house which is from the Easy Edges die set.


Here is a side on photo of my card, so you can see the sentiment on the pull up panel of the card. All sentiments used on this card are from the Halloween Sentiments stamp set. I also added the stamped "Pull" to the top of the pull up panel using the Push Me Pull Me stamp set.


I kept this card as a flat card rather than adding it to a folded card, this way I can display it with the main circular panel upright.  I added the square panels to the back of the card. I added another sentiment from the Halloween Sentiments stamp set and the spiders from the Haunting Times stamp set.











1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So cool! Great Halloween stamps, too.