Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Make A Splash

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card using products mostly from Hello Bluebird. I love their Slimline Scene dies, so when a few more were released in August I had to add them to my collection.

For this card I have used Hello Bluebird's Ocean Floor Slimline Scene die along with the Sea Friends stamp set.  I love how easy it is to create a scene using these products.


For the inside of my card, I created a pop-up using Karen Burniston's Mini Pops Pop-up die set. I added the two pop-ups on either side of the card to pop-up the narwhal and mermaid.

I used elements from the Ocean Floor Slimline Scene die to add the rocks, seaweed and coral to my card. I also uses the Sea Friends stamp set. to add the different sea creatures.

For the sentiment I added two sentiments using Your Next Stamp's Little Darling Mermaid stamp set. I wanted a birthday sentiment and the sentiment seemed to work with the one on the front. of the card.


Here is another view of the inside of my card, this time taken at a different angle so you can see the pop-up portion of the card a little better.