Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Noel Double Z Fold Card



Hi Crafty Friends,

In case you didn't know already, it's now only two months until Christmas! Wow this year is definitely flying by! 

Last month I shared a Shaped Card using Crafter's Companion's Noel die set and the coordinating Poinsettia Delights Paper Pad and dies. As the paper pad has 48 pages of the decoupage poinsettias that decorate the "NOEL" word, I decided last month that I need to use this set at least once a month this year to add Christmas cards to my stash. So for my card today I created a Double Z Fold Card.


The papers used as layers on my card are from Crafter's Companion's Frosty & Bright 12 x 12 Paper Pad. I will be using this a bit this year too, I just love the papers in this pad. Unfortunately I couldn't find a link to this product for my supply list below.

I used Crafter's Companion's Baby Pink Glitter Card to die cut the "NOEL" letters to layer over the white outline.

In the "Noel" Collection, there is also a stamp set that you can use to stamp and colour the flowers however you like and some sentiments. I decided not to use that for this particular card, instead I pulled out an older Penny Black stamp set called Season's Gifts. I also added a few of the smaller poinsettia layers around my sentiment.


Here is a look at my card, when it is folded ready to be placed in an envelope. The base of the Double Z Fold Card is 5 3/4 inches square, however because the "NOEL" word hangs over both edges the finished card size is approximately 7 1/4 inches wide x 5 3/4 inches high.


Other Supplies:
Frosty and Bright 12 x 12 Paper Pad - Crafter's Companion
Season's Gifts Sentiment Set - Penny Black (discontinued)






2 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Such a wonderful Christmas card. Greetings Marja

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - that's really pretty. I am working on a Double Z-Fold too - GMTA!