Friday, October 14, 2022

Quilted Tile Fall

 
Hi Crafty Friends,

I am sharing two fall themed cards with you today, sharing products from Divinity Designs.


For my first card, I created an A2 Landscape card using Divinity Designs A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer die set. For the background I used the Quilted Tile Background which I adhered over a checked paper from the Thanksgiving Gnomes Paper/Die Duo set.

I added a sentiment from the Let's Celebrate stamp set, which I layered using the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die set. 

To decorate the card, I added the gnomes and leaves from the Thanksgiving Gnomes Paper/Die Duo set.


For my second card, I created a Portrait style A2 Card using the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer die set. I have again used the Quilted Tile Background, which this time I layered over one of the plaid papers from the Autumn Plaid Paper Pad. I layered this panel onto a black rectangle using the Matting Rectangle die before layering it onto my card base.

To decorate my card I added the scarecrow from the Happy Fall Stamp set. The sentiment is also included in the stamp set and I layered this using the Double. Stitched Circles and. Circles die sets.