Monday, October 31, 2022

Fa-Boo-Lous Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Happy Halloween, today I am sharing a Halloween themed birthday card I created recently using mostly products from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Turn and Reveal Collection.

As this is a birthday card for my daughter who was born before Halloween I decided to use ghosts on my card rather than a witch, vampire or bats which are included in Sam's collection. I know my daughter is happy getting a Halloween themed card, but decided to play safe. The ghosts are from an older die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs which is no longer available.


Here is a quick video to show my card in action.


For my card today I created a Turn and Reveal Card using Sam's Turn and Reveal die set which was released in August. I also used dies from the Easy Edges and Halloween Icons die sets, as well as stamps from the Spooky Fun, Haunting Times and Halloween Sentiments stamp/die sets. 

I added Elizabeth Craft Designs Black Glitter to the haunted house to help make it stand out a little from the black grass area on the bottom of the card. I also die cut the trees using the Easy Edges die set to add along the front of the acetate panel at the top of the card.  


For the inside of the card, I added another of the Halloween themed sentiments included in the Halloween Sentients stamp set. I also added the Happy Birthday from Honey Bee Stamps Gear Up stamp set. 

I stamped the two bats from the Haunting Times stamp/die set to finish off my card.


Other Supplies:
Ghost Die Set -  Elizabeth Craft Designs (discontinued)














1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

That's such a perfect card for Halloween!