Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Flowering Cactus

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a 5 x 7 birthday card to share with you today. For some reason, I am attracted to cacti themed stamps and dies and a few months ago I spied this beautiful stamp set. I was lucky that I found it on the Craft Stash website and as I was placing an order, I added this to my cart.


This cactus stamp set is from Memory Box and includes the two cacti images, two butterflies and seven beautiful sentiments. As you can see the main image is a fairly large image and fits a 5 x 7 card well. I stamped the cacti onto white cardstock and cut it out so I could layer it onto my card.

I have a few new birthday sentiment stamp sets that I just love so I used one for my card today. This uses the Essential Birthday Sentiments from LDRS Creative.


As you can see, I created a pop-up on the inside of my card using my favourite Katherine Label Pop-up die set. I only used the mechanism from this set as I decided there was so much space inside the 5 x 7 card, that I could add a larger label. I used the two large labels from the Labels - Crosshatch die set. 

I added another birthday sentiment from the LDRS Creative stamp set and added the smaller cacti and another butterfly to the label.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

You have to know how much I love this one!