Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Birthday Wishes

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

My card today is a Birthday themed Mini Slimline Pop-up card that I created recently.


My Mini Slimline card measures 3 1/2 inches x 6 inches. I used Mini Slimline dies from Divinity Designs to cut the card base and the layers.

To decorate my card I used Waffle Flower Crafts new Stacking Box die and the coordinating stencil set. I die cut the box lids from white glitter cardstock and the bows from holographic card.

For the background of my card I used Made To Surprise's Ditsy Embossing Folder.

For the sentiment I used Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Wishes stamp/die set embossing both sentiments using silver embossing powder.

Finally I added some matte silver pearls randomly around the card.


For the inside of my card I created a pop-up card using Waffle Flower Crafts Inside Pop-up Stacks die set. I again used the coordinating stencil to decorate the layers and the Stacking Box die set to add the white glitter lids and holographic bows to each of the presents.

I added a birthday sentiment to the top right hand corner.

Finally I added a strip of holographic card to each side edge of the card.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love this Mini Slimline card