Monday, June 5, 2023

Blue Floral Mother's Day

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Mother's Day was last month, but I didn't get around to making any Mother's Day cards to share on my blog as I didn't need them for Mother's Day. However I did realise that I needed to make some to add to my two daughter's card packs I give to them at the end of the year, so today I am sharing one I have made for that purpose.

As you can see I have created a Z Fold Card and I used one of Crafter's Companion's Ribbon Threading die sets to decorate the left and right sides of my card. For this card I used the Alluring Aztec Ribbon Threading die set.


To decorate my card I used pattern paper from the Frida Kahlo Paper Pack from Creative Craft Products. I hand cut one of the flowers from the patterned paper to use to embellish the oval panel on the front of the card.


I used oval dies from Creative Craft Products for all the oval layers of this card. For the Mother's Day sentiment, I used an older stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps ... Best Parents.



Here is a look at the back of my card. I decorated each of the panels on the back as I did the front. For the sentiment on the back of the card I used a sentiment from Card Making Magic.