Friday, June 2, 2023

Cheers

 


Hi Crafty Friends, 

I have a fun Sliding Window or Sliding Pop-up Card using the 5 x 7 Rectangle & Zig Zag Slider Card die set from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Super Sliders Collection. I thought this was going to be one die set I wouldn't be able to get hold of, as it has been out of stock for months and I noticed there was an SVG version of it on Craft World. However about a month or two ago, it appeared in stock on Craft Stash so I didn't waste much time adding it to my cart.


I wanted to make an alcohol/wine themed card using some of the die/stamp sets I have of this theme, so as I had this wine themed paper I started with that. I also used gold mirror cardstock and burgundy cardstock to match the colours of wines.

To decorate my card I used MFT Stamps In Good Hands and Long Stem Barware Die-namics sets. I also added the "Cheer" sentiment which is an older die also from MFT Stamps.



When you pull the tab at the top of the card, the main rectangle panel moves to the upright position revealing a secret message as it does. For the sentiment here I used another stamp set from MFT Stamps ... Raise A Glass Stamp set.


Here is a side on photo of my card, so you can see the pull up panel of the card a little better. Normally I would add a sentiment to this panel, but I didn't for this card.  I did add the stamped "Pull" to the top of the pull up panel using the Push Me Pull Me stamp set.


For the inside of the card, I used the large rectangle and Zig Zag dies to add my layers to the card. I stamped two more sentiments from the Raise a Glass Stamp set.

To finish the card, I added two more sets of hands holding a glass of wine to each bottom corner.

















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love it - glad you got the set