Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Party Like a Pineapple

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

According to the Days of the Year website, today (27th June) is International Pineapple Day and National Sunglasses Day ... so of course seeing I had dies that fitted both those themes, I had to make a card.

As you can see by the photo above, I have created a honeycomb card using Creative Craft Products' Pineapple die set from their Tropical Honeycomb Collection. This set includes dies to create both the pineapple and the sunglasses.

I created a Mini Slimline card using Karen Burniston's Short Rectangles - Crosshatch die set for the patterned paper background.


Normally I can fit a honeycomb card in an envelope, as I can fold the honeycomb paper back for mailing. However since I wanted to decorate the front of the pineapple as a face, this card will need to be delivered by hand or placed in a box. 

The sentiment at the top right of the card is from Creative Craft Products' Tropical Sentiments stamp set. 



Here is a look at the inside of my card. I computer generated the "If life gives you pineapples" sentiment. The "Cheers" and the images are all from the Creative Craft Products' Tropical Sentiments stamp set.











1 comment: