Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Fence Accordion

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am excited to share my first sneak peek of the new dies being released by Karen Burniston on Friday 23rd June. This time round there will be 9 dies being released.

Two of the dies being released are add-on sets for the Landscape Rectangle Accordion card. There is a Fence Add-On and Cupcake Add-on. For my card today I am using the Fence Add-On die set.


As you can see by my first photo, I have created three pages for my card, two included the fence add-on and the centre panel is using the normal page from the Landscape Rectangle Accordion die set.

For the patterned layers I die cut each page using the main die from the Landscape Rectangle Accordion die set and then I used the largest die from the Small Rectangles - Crosshatch die set.

I used one of the flowers and grass from the Add-on die set to decorate my card.

I used the dog from the Dog and Cat die set to add the dog to the front fence panel.


For the centre panel of my card, I used another of the rectangle dies from the Small Rectangles - Crosshatch die set to create the white panel. I also added another flower to the right edge of this panel. The sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion stamp set.

On the third page, I added three more flowers to the fence, you can only see two on the photo however there is another next to the one on the left side.


Here is a look at the front of my card, when it is closed ready to put in an envelope. I added a pink heart to the centre of the fence so I could add another sentiment.









No comments: