Thursday, June 29, 2023

Sew It's Your Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Today I am sharing a sewing themed Slimline Flip and See Card I created for a friend who likes sewing.

Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


To create the interactive Flip and See portion of my card, I used Made to Surprise by Sam Calcott's DL Flip and See die set. This die allows you to create a Slimline/DL sized card with either 1, 2, 3 panels that flip up and down.


To decorate my card, I combined two different Lawn Fawn stamp sets ... Sew Very Mice and Sewn With Love. The sentiment in the centre of the panel that is revealed when the front flaps flip up is from Creative Craft Products/Craft Stash.


For the inside of the card I added a couple more of the images from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp.








3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

That is so darned cute!!!

eunice said...

Adorable Flip card!

Karen Aicken said...

Fun card - I'm liking that die set, too!