Friday, June 9, 2023

Have A Novel Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Today I am sharing a book themed Slimline Pop-up card I created recently.


To create the slimline portion of my card, I used Picket Fence Studios Slimline Die Cutting System including their new Slimline Oval Fence die set.

To decorate my card, I used Mama Elephants Book Club stamp set and one of the sentiments from the Storybook Sayings stamp set.

The grass & mushrooms behind the fence is from Lawn Fawn and the grass in front of the fence is from Trinity Stamps. 


For the inside of the card, I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Little Labels Pop-up die set. I also used one of the slimline borders from the Long Nature Edges die set.

I again used stamps from Mama Elephant's Book Club and Storybook Sayings stamp sets to decorate the labels.


Here is a look at the inside of the card showing the card at an angle, so you can see the pop up portion of the card a little better.