Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Blooming Marvellous Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another sneak peek using one of the new dies being released by Karen Burniston this coming Friday 23rd June. This time around I am showcasing the Twist Flower Pop-up die set.


Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


I decided to create a Mini Slimline card using the Twist Flower Pop-up, adding the pop-up flower to the centre of my card. If you make a Slimline card, you can fit 3 flowers down the centre.

The large flower, centre, leaf and flower border are all included in the die set.

On the lower left hand corner of my card, I added a sentiment using a stamped sentiment for the first part of the sentiment and then using the "birthday" from Karen Burniston's Word Set 2 - Birthday die set.


For the layers on the inside and outside of my card, I used the largest rectangle from the Short Rectangles - Crosshatch die set. 

I added two flowers to my panel and a stamped birthday sentiment.

I decorated the centre of the flowers with jewels, gluing each jewel into the circle that was die cut into the flower centre.









No comments: