Thursday, June 8, 2023

Thank You Teacher

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Today I am sharing an interactive Teacher thank you card that I created. This is one of four I have made so far this year for my grandchildren to give to their teachers at the end of the year. I think I still have a few left to make.

This year I purchased a few new stamp and die sets with a school/teacher theme and this card uses a few of these stamp sets. 

I also recently received my Made To Surprise Flip and See dies from their April release, so I decided to pull out the 5 x 7 die set to use on this card.

To create the front panel of my card, I used MFT Stamps Slimline English Brick Wall Stencil to make the background. I also used Clearly Besotted's Clever Corners stamp set for the cute owl and book scene.

I used MFT Stamps Teach, Sleep, Repeat stamp set for the sentiment. I doctored two sentiments included in the set to come up with the "Thank You Teacher" sentiment.

Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


When you pull the tab at the bottom of the card, the top panel flips up to reveal a teacher themed sentiment and images. I used the same stamp sets on this panel as I did on the front of my card.


This card is then layered onto a top folding 5 x 7 card. I added another sentiment and two pencil images to this panel.