Friday, June 16, 2023

Seams Your Birthday's Here


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to my blog. Today I am sharing an 80th birthday card for someone who likes sewing.

For the base of my card, I used the Made to Surprise By Sam Catcott's 5 x 7 Side Panel die set. I added the "80" to the side panel on the right side of my card using the Large Modern Numbers die set also from Made to Surprise.


I used Your Next Stamps' Sprinkles Sew Cute stamp set to add the sentiment and sewing images in the centre panel of my card.

To decorate the remainder of the card I used dies from Karen Burniston's Sewing Charms die set.



I added layers to two of the panels on the back of the card, one for decoration and the white panel to add another sentiment and a few more sewing images. The "80" birthday sentiment is from Creative Craft Product's Numbers Galore - 80 die set.







 

No comments: