Thursday, June 15, 2023

Enjoy Today

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a floral Slimline Card I created recently.

For this card I used products from Text{ures} and Creative Craft Products, which are both available on Craft Stash.

The floral image was created using Text{ures} Magnolia Drive Washi Tape Sheets. This pack contains 8 A4 Washi Sheets, 5 of the sheets include two Magnolia Flowers (each sheet being a different colour) and then three sheets of leaves. I managed to decorate my card using just one of the magnolia images on a sheet decorating both the front and inside of the card.

For the Slimline portion of the card I used Slimline dies from Creative Craft Products, the Slimline Straight Edged Rectangles and the Slimline Filigree die sets.

I added a sentiment using Creative Craft Products Birthday Sentiments stamp set.


For the inside of the card, I added a birthday sentiment from the Creative Craft Products Birthday & Celebration Stamp set.

I also added a few more of the magnolia flowers, using offcuts left over from decorating the front of my card.






No comments: