Friday, April 22, 2022

Best Wishes to the New Mr and Mrs

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another wedding themed card I created using products from Divinity Designs April release.

This time around, I created an A2 card using the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer die set. For the background panel I used the new Pierced Wedding Ring Background which I die cut from purple cardstock. I used the Matting Rectangle die set to die cut the gold layer between the background panel and card base.

I used stamps from the Cheers Stamp set to decorate the front of the card, embossing the image and sentiment using gold embossing powder. This panel was die cut using the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die sets. 

To embellish the card I added some heart from the Layering Hearts die set and the bow from the Test Tube Trio die set.


For the inside of the card, I die cut another Pierced Wedding Ring Background from purple cardstock, cut it down and added it to the bottom of my card.

I gold embossed another of the sentiments included in the "Cheers" stamp set. Finally I added a few more hearts using some of the heart dies from the Layering Hearts die set.








No comments: