Monday, April 18, 2022

Butterfly Wishes


 Hi Crafty Friends,

Last year I discovered Creative Expressions Edger dies which I have been having fun playing around with the ones that I have purchased. Recently I discovered that Crafter's Companion did something similar so I couldn't resist adding a couple of them to my stash.

For my card today I have used Crafter's Companions Cascading Butterflies Edge'ables die. I created a top folding card which measures 5 7/8 inches square. I die cut the butterflies to the right side of the front of the card and then used paper papers on the left side of the butterflies.


For the sentiment I used Pinkfresh Studio's Brushed Sentiments Hot Foil Plate and Coordinating dies as well as their Solid Hot Foil Plate so I could create the negative image for the sentiment, where the gold was the border of the sentiment rather than the middle.

I also added some gold pearls randomly on the front of the card. 


I used the same patterned paper that I used on the front of the card, to decorate the inside. I added oval layers to the left side of the card and added a birthday sentiment.










1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful - love those butterflies!