Friday, April 29, 2022

Wedding Flourished Gatefold


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Wedding card with coordinating gift card holder and envelope using products from Divinity Designs April Release.


I used papers from the Wedding Flowers Slimline Size Paper Pad to decorate each of the pieces in this collection.


To create the card I used the new Flourish Gatefold Card with Insert die set. I die cut the card base from lavender cardstock. 

To keep the card closed I created a belly band using the Belly Band die set, there is also a new Flourish Gatefold Belly Band which has additional pieces to decorate the front of the belly band.

I used the Double Stitched Circles and Delicate Doily dies which I attached to the front of the belly band and added the stamped sentiment using dies from the Lovebirds stamp set.



When you remove the "belly band" the card can be opened to reveal the inside of the card. I have added the flourish insert that comes with the Flourish Gatefold Card, die cutting the insert from one of the patterned papers.

I added another of the stamp sentiments that is included in the Lovebirds stamp set.



Gift cards or money are popular gifts these days to give to the happy couple and the RSVP Card with Layer is a fabulous way to present either of these options and simple to create. I used a heart from the Layering Hearts die set to add to the front of the gift card holder and then added the sentiment  using the Sentiment Strip 2 die set to die cut both layers.

I used the RSVP Envelope die to die cut the envelope from matching patterned paper and then added the sentiment using the Double Stitched Circles and Delicate Doily dies for layering.