Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Birthday Gnomes



Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a birthday themed Slimline card to share with your today, using Stampendous' Slim Gnome Birthday stamp.

My slimline card measures 4 inches x 8 /12 inches to allow for the gnome holding the orange "y" balloon. I cut the blue cardstock and green cardstock to size and used my MISTY to stamp the image onto each of the cardstock panels as well as another onto white cardstock. I die cut the green cardstock piece using a grass border from Honey Bee Stamps Horizon Borders die set and adhered it over the blue card panel.

I used my Scan N Cut machine to die cut all the gnomes, balloons etc from the white cardstock panel. After colouring all the images, I adhered the coloured images over the images on the blue/green cardstock panel. This was then adhered to a white top folding slimline card.


For the inside of my card, I die cut another piece of green cardstock using the grass border die.

I stamped the right side of the gnome stamp once more on white cardstock. I cut out the "B" balloon what is not held by a gnome as shown on the front and used that balloon to cover up the "Y" balloon  the gnome in the air is holding so that the word the gnomes make says "BDAY" 

To finish my card I added two sentiments to the left side of the card which are both from MFT Stamps Hanging with my Gnomies stamp set.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cute card - love all the Gnomes