Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Faith Hope Love

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another wedding themed card using products from Divinity Designs April release.

This time around I have created a Double Display card using Divinity Designs Double Display Card with Layers die set. 


I used papers from the Wedding Flowers Slimline Size Paper Pad to decorate all the layers on this card, this paper is so beautiful!

I used the Faith Hope Love Sentiment which I stamped in pink onto white card and then used the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die sets to layer the sentiment to the centre of the front of the card.

I added a little bit of bling to each of the corners of the card.


I added the "Mr & Mrs" sentiment to the centre of the card, which is reveal once the card is opened.


Here is one more photo of the card when it is opened, so you can see the folds in the card a little easier.











2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So pretty!

Magnuson Custom Stamps said...

Wow! This card is so beautifully complex. I love it!