Monday, April 25, 2022

Never Stop


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a Floral Slimline Card to share with you today using mostly stamps and dies from Pinkfresh Studio.

To create my card I used Pinkfresh Studio's Chrysanthemum Slimline Stamp Set with coordinating stencils and dies. I stamped the flower using black ink and then used inks from Catherine Pooler Designs and the coordinating stencils to add the color to the flower. I did use the coordinating die to die cut the flower, but then I decided to fussy cut the image so there was no white areas to be seen.

For the background of my card I used Pinkfresh Studio's Floral Grid Coverplate. I cut a piece of white cardstock slightly larger than I needed and then used the die to die cut the top portion of the cardstock, I then moved the die down to cut the lower portion of the card. I then used a Slimline die from Picket Fence Studios to die cut the panel. I cut a piece of pink cardstock the same size as the white panel and layered these together. Finally I layered the background to a piece of green cardstock and then onto the side folding 3 3/4 inches x 8 3/4 inches slimline card.

I added the chrysanthemum to the left side of background panel using foam tape. 

The "Never Stop" sentiment is also included in the Chrysanthemum Slimline stamp set and used the coordinating die to die cut the sentiment. I layered this to two more die cut layers using the die and adhered it to the top right corner of the card.

For the "Being Awesome" I combined two sentiments from two different Catherine Pooler Designs stamp sets. I white embossed this onto black cardstock and then die cut the sentiment before layering over the lower portion of the flower.

Finally I added some Glacier Jewels randomly around the card.


For the inside of the card, I used the Floral Grid Coverplate die again to create the border along the right edge of my card. I again layered this panel over pink cardstock.

For the sentiment I used Woodware's Ode To You stamp to the left side of the card. I also added the birthday sentiment underneath the long sentiment, this time using a sentiment from a Stampendous stamp set.