Sunday, April 24, 2022

Divinity Designs April 2022 Blessings Box

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Divinity Designs has just released the April 2022 Blessings Box which is full of lots of fun new stamps, dies and papers. Today I am sharing three cards I created using some of the products included in the set.


For my first card today I have used the Monstera Layering Combo die set, this die consists of three dies which layer up together to create a beautiful leafy. background. I die cut the pieces from various shades of green cardstock. I then layered the background onto one of the patterned papers from the Tropical Brights Paper Pad which is also included in the Blessings Box.

The background was layered onto a rectangle panel using the Matting Rectangle die set and then onto a top folding A2 Card using the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer. die set.

I die cut the "Aloha" sentiment using yellow and black cardstock and adhered it to the lower right side of my card.

To finish off my card I added some gold metallic pearls.



For the inside of my card, I added a strip of the patterned paper which I used on the front of my card to the left edge. I added a "thank you" sentiment using one of the sentiments from the Mahola Stamp set also included in the Blessings Box.


Next up I created a Centre Step Card using Divinity Designs Center Step Card with Layers die set. I used papers from the Sunset Skies Slimline Sized Paper Pad for all the layers of my card.


To decorate my card I used the Beach Silhouettes die set which I die cut from black cardstock.

I added a birthday sentiment to the top of my card using one of the sentiments from the Maholo Beach Stamp set.


For the inside of the card I created another scene using some of the dies included in the Beach Silhouettes die set.


For my final card today I created a Floating Frame Front Card using the Floating Frame Front die set along with the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer and Matting Rectangle die sets.

I used one of the patterned papers from the Tropical Brights Paper Pad to decorate the front of my card.


I used the Mahola stamp set and coordinating die set to add the flowers around the frame of my card.

The sentiment is stamped on the inside of the card but can be seen through the window in the front of the card.


I also added a some flower to the lower right hand corner of my card.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I really like the looks of this Blessings Box - your cards are great!