Monday, April 4, 2022

Pink Floral Slimline

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a floral birthday Slimline card using products from Pinkfresh Studio and Concord and 9th.

For the background of my card, I used Concord and 9th's Quilted Card front die to create the stitched diamond design on the white rectangle panel. After running the design through my die cutting machine once, I then repositioned the background carefully and die cut a second time to create the slimline background. I then used Pinkfresh Studio's Slim Diagonal Stitched Rectangles die set.

For the flowers I used Pinkfresh Studio's In The Meadow Washi Tape. I layered the washi tape onto white cardstock and then used the coordinating die to die cut the panel. I layered the washi flowers onto the to and bottom of the white slimline panel. Some of the flowers I glued directly to the slimline panel and others I added using foam tape.

The birthday sentiment was created using Pinkfresh Studio's Brushed Sentiments Hot Foil Plate using gold foil and also the Solid Hot Foil Plate which allows us to use the left over foil to create a negative sentiment with a gold outline and white centre. 

To finish off the front of my card I added some of the Gold Metallic Pearls to the card.

The slimline panel was layered onto dark pink cardstock and then a Side Folding 4 inch x 9 inch card front.


For the inside of my card I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the Slim Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die set. I also used the Concord and 9th's Quilted Card Front die to add the stitched diamond design on another piece of white cardstock. I used the Slimline die again to die cut the panel, this was cut down to about 3 inches and then added to the bottom of the slimline panel.

I stamped the birthday sentiment to the top portion of the card using Stampendous' Joy On Birthday Cling stamp using gold embossing powder.

I then used a few more of the washi flowers to decorate the panel.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such pretty Washi, right? I love how it works for a Slimline card.