Friday, April 8, 2022

Folk Art Slimline

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card I created using stencils, dies and hot foil stamps from Pinkfresh Studios and Spellbinders Paper Arts.

To create the background panel, which is the main feature of this card I used Pinkfresh Studio's Folk Art Layering Stencil. This stencil set includes 5 stencils to create the multi coloured design. I stencils the design using blue; greens and red inks, you can see the list of inks I used in the supply list below.

I die cut the panel using Pinkfresh Studio's Slim Diagonal Stitched Rectangles. I then layered this onto red cardstock and then a top folding blue card to create a 4 inch x 9 inch slimline card.

For the sentiment on the front, I used Spellbinders Paper Arts More Sentiments Hot Foil Set, foiling the sentiment with gold foil.


For the inside of my card, I grabbed the stencil again, and used the central design to add the image to the right side of my card.

I then used Pinkfresh Studio's Brushed Sentiments Hot Foil Plate to create the "Birthday Wishes" sentiments, this time using black foil.











1 comment: