Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Lovely Birthday

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a floral slimline birthday card to share with you today. 

For the floral background of my card, I used Simon Hurley's Bold Blossoms stamp set. After stamping the floral image, I die cut the panel using the Picket Fence Studios Slimline Die Cutting system. I layered the rectangle panel onto green cardstock and then onto a side folding Slimline card that measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.

I used Picket Fence Studios Happy Birthday Word Topper, which I die cut three times and layered together and adhered to the top part of my card. I stamped the sentiment. to the bar underneath the sentiment using a stamp from Hello Bluebird.

To finish off the card I added a few jewels randomly around the card. 


For the inside of the card I used Picket Fence Studios HB2U die to add the birthday greeting. I then used a sentiment from MFT Stamps Bitty Birthday Sentiments underneath.

Some of the stamps in the Simon Hurley can be removed from the background stamp, so I stamped two of them onto my card at the top left and lower right hand sides of my card.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Pretty - I like the pink