Friday, April 1, 2022

Square Rose Sympathy

 





Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a square floral themed sympathy card to share with you all today, using products from Divinity Designs including their January 2022 Blessings Box.

Sympathy cards are probably the hardest thing we have to make, but the new January 2022 Blessings Box from Divinity Designs, makes it a little easier. This kit contains two stamp sets which both have lots of sympathy sentiments to use either on the front or inside your card. There are also two different sympathy sentiment die sets; some pretty patterned papers and two dies (rectangle and spiral) which can be used for any occasion.

For my card today I used the Sympathy Sentiments stamp set to add my sympathy sentiment to the centre of my card. 

As you can see I created a square card using the Square Card Base with Layer die set, along with the Squares die set and the Basket Weave Square Background die sets. I layered one of the patterned papers included in the Beauty in Blooms 6 x 6 paper pad between the Basket Weave die and the layer underneath.

I used the Double Stitched Circles and Circles die sets to layer the sentiment,

To decorate around the sentiment I used flowers from the Beautiful Blossoms Paper/Die Duo Set 2. 





For the inside of my card, I used the Double Stitched Squares and Squares die sets to create the layers. I then used the Double Stitched Rectangles and Rectangles die sets for the sentiment which is also from the same stamp set and the front of the card.

To finish off the card, I added a couple more of the flowers from the Beautiful Blossoms Paper/Die Duo Set 2. 







3 comments:

Lindagrady said...

So beautiful!!

Karen Aicken said...

So pretty - my favourite Blessings Box!

Karen Aicken said...

So pretty - my favourite Blessings Box!