Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Easter Gnomes Platform Pop-up


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing 2 Easter themed Platform Pop-up cards I created for my two grandchildren for Easter.


To create the base of my card I used Lawn Fawn's new Platform Pop-up die set and the Platform Pop-up Add-on die sets which I purchased recently. I didn't think I needed these dies, but then I started seeing a lot of cards made using the products so when I saw them in one of the online stores I purchase from I decided to add it to my cart.


I used the Platform Pop-up dies to die cut patterned paper from Lawn Fawn's Flower Market Patterned Paper Collection to create the striped base. The green on the top using their Watercolor Wishes Patterned Paper Collection.

The blue section of the card uses the Platform Pop-up Add-on die set. I die cut the panel from blue cardstock and then used white ink and a Cloud Stencil to stencil on the cloud pattern.


To decorate my cards I used stamps from MFT Stamps Spring Gnomes stamp set. This set contains all the images for the gnomes, flowers, carrots, Easter eggs and basket.


For the Sentiment I used the "Happy Easter" included in Lawn Fawn's Window Scene Spring stamp set. This was stamped onto a rectangle panel to match the colour of my cards. The stitched rectangle is included in the Platform Pop-up die set.


The Platform Pop-up folds down so it can be placed in an envelope. In the photo above you can see how the card starts to fold down.


In the photo above the card is totally flat and ready to be placed in a 5 inches x 7 inches envelope. The card itself is approximately 5 inches x 5 1/2 inches when folded flat.


Here is the back view of my Platform Pop-up card. You could decorate it, but I kept my plan and will write my hand written message to each of my grandchildren.

















 

No comments: