Monday, April 11, 2022

Beautiful Friend

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a Slimline card to share with you today using one of the die sets I received for my birthday last month. 

This card uses the Spellbinders Paper Arts Half Slimline Ovals die set. I die cut the Half Slimline Oval frame using light and dark pink cardstock. This was then layered using a top folding pale pink Slimline card that measures 8 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches. I covered the front of the slimline card with vellum, before adding the frame over the top. I added foam tape over the frame to give some dimension.

I used flowers from Spellbinders Card Creator - Butterfly die set to decorate the corners of my card.

For the sentiment I used the "Beautiful Friend" sentiment included in the Half Slimline Ovals die set which I die cut using gold cardstock and then added additional layers to give some height. 

To finish off the front of the card I added some metallic pearls from Pinkfresh Studio.



For the inside of the card, I added another of the half frames along the bottom of the card. I also added a couple of flowers to each side.

I used the "Best Wishes" sentiment using Pinkfresh Studio Brushed Sentiments Hot Foil Plate which I foiled using gold foil. The "Sending Birthday Wishes" is from Spellbinders Mini Everyday Sentiments Glimmer Plate.