Saturday, November 19, 2022

Stacked Merry Christmas

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a Christmas themed Slimline card to share with you today.

Recently Uniquely Creative released the Slim Stacked Merry Christmas die, as it was a Slimline sentiment and I haven't seen anything else like this around I just had to add it to my stash. This die makes it really easy to make Slimline Christmas cards, you don't need much else.

I die cut the sentiment from white Centura Pearl cardstock and also gold glitter cardstock. I layered the pearl card over the glitter card, offsetting slightly. I added the solid gold glitter stars over the empty stars on the card. I also die cut a few more stars from pink cardstock that I had covered with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.


For the inside of my card, I added a strip of the patterned paper that I used on the front to the right edge of the card. I also added a sliver of gold cardstock.

I stamped a Divinity Designs Christmas sentiment to the centre of the card.






No comments: