Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Coffee Shop

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Yesterday I shared a coffee themed card for the 2022 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  The hop started on Friday 11th November and goes until Friday 18th November. As I have other coffee themed stamps and dies I recently acquired, I decided I needed to get some more cards made.




As I recently received MFT Stamps September Card kit that was coffee themed ... the Coffee Shop Card Kit, It was a no brainer that I would use that for my card today. I believe the kit has sold out, however all the dies, stamps and papers from this kit are all available individually and I have included the links in my supply list below.

As there are so many elements included in this kit, I decided to create a Slimline card. I made my card 8.5 inches x 4 inches to give me that extra height to allow for what I wanted to add to my card.

The paper pad is only 6 x 6, but by selecting paper that had lines, it was easy enough to join it and most of the joins are hidden by some of the die cuts.

I used elements from all of the die and stamp sets to create my card.


For the inside of my card I added the floor again and repeated the table & chairs on the lower left hand side.

I added a birthday sentiment using the Coffee Order stamp set, also included in the kit. I layered my sentiment using rectangle dies.












7 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Hopping over from the Coffee Lovers hop. This is adorable. Those little chairs are so retro. I'd love to have them in real life.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful creation of coffee shop.

Karen Aicken said...

Fun card!

Celeste Goff said...

Such an amazing scene you've created!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love this cute scene! Hoping to use mine next year.

Patry Ro said...

This card is amazing! I love it!!

Hetty said...

So adorable is cafe! Well done on all the little items.