Monday, November 28, 2022

Slim Merry Christmas

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Slimline card I created recently.

For the background of my card I used Creative Craft Products Festive Bold Words - Winter Wishes die set.   I die cut the panel from a pale green pearlescent cardstock and paper pieces the trees, stars & dots using glitter and gold mirror cardstock. My finished card measures approximately 8 inches x 3 3/4 inches.

For the sentiment I used Waffle Flower Crafts Merry Christmas Duo Hot Foil Plate and coordinating die. I foiled the sentiment using gold foil onto red cardstock.


For the inside of my card I used Picket Fence Studios' Slim Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Word Topper die.











1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great Slimline for the holidays.